Went to Lambug Beach after two years with my good friends while last week I went to Boracay Island (for the 3rd time) with Red Maleta. Hmm.. where else I’m going to revisit this year? Will it be in Manila, Bacolod, or Davao perhaps?
Anyhow, here’s the updated information about Lambug Beach:
- You can stay overnight through Grandeur Beach Resort which they can be reached at +639262789880.
- Another option is at the Terra Marna Camping Resort located 5 minutes away from the public beach of Brgy. Lambug.
- More than 10 open cottages are now available for day and night use. Prices may vary but the estimated cost is P500.
- Overnight camping is still allowed. Bring your own tent though and don’t forget to pack a flashlight.
- Lastly, the beach is crowded on weekends but not as crowded compared to the beach in Moalboal.
So go ahead, pack your backpacks and drive down to the south!