Kasadya sa SRP starred on December 2011. On its 4th year, the organizers make sure that this year’s carnival is much better compared to previous years. In fact, I have seen couple of new rides and entertainment.
- Gates will open at 6pm from Monday – Sunday.
- Kasadya sa SRP is available until February 24, 2015.
- No entrance fee.
- Ride fees may vary from P20-60.
- Most of the food vendors are available near the entrance.
- Free shuttle. Pick up area are located at Sr. Citizen Park and Mambaling SRP junction bus. Look for the yellow govt own bus.
If you happen to be in town, include this in your itinerary and reminisce your childhood carnival experience at Kasadya Sa SRP.