I got the privilege to try Starbucks Philippines latest beverages and foods for the third round of their summer campaign. Yes, it’s always summer at Starbucks!
This July 28, Starbucks Philippines will release new Frappucino beverages – Honeycomb Crunch Mocha and Orange Honeycomb Crunch Cream Frappucinos. Among the two, the Orange Honeycomb Crunch Cream is my favorite. ‘Coz I can taste real orange compared to other orange flavored drinks.
The Honeycomb Crunch Mocha is layered with golden crunch honeycomb. While the Orange Honeycomb blended beverage has real orange bits and finished it with whipped cream and crunchy honeycomb.
In addition to the two new blended beverages, they’ve also added new food items that you can enjoy with your favorite coffee.
I like the Tomato Mozzarella and Basil on Flat Bread. Perfect for my cup of Joe.
New Starbucks Rewards Card
Recently, they have rebranded the Starbucks Card into My Rewards Card. Mechanics and benefits of owning a reward card are still the same. However, you have more reward choices:
- Any Grande handcrafted beverage with up to two (2) add-ons for every 12 Beverage Stars.
- Starbucks Reserve brewed coffee may now be redeemed with 12 Beverage Stars.
- Any 250g bag of whole bean coffee for every 10 Whole Bean Stars.
- Starbucks Reserve whole bean coffee may now be redeemed with 10 Whole Bean Stars.
- Any 12-pack Starbucks VIA Ready Brew, 5-pack Starbucks VIA Iced Coffee, or 4-pack
- Starbucks VIA Latte for every 10 Starbucks VIA Stars.
For more information, visit www.starbucks.ph/card.